Complete wayside detector data solution
Trimble® CMMS™ (Condition Monitoring Management System) software is a condition monitoring data management platform that provides a unified environment for wayside detector data.
Complete wayside condition monitoring inspection data management environment
Unified interface to multiple data sources to analyze and plan required train maintenance activities
Data generated by wayside detection and monitoring systems is highly beneficial for train maintenance and derailment prevention. As more systems are deployed, the management and effective use of gathered detector data becomes more challenging. Also, the correlation between data generated by different detectors provides additional opportunities to analyze and understand the condition of any individual rolling stock or the whole fleet.
Trimble CMMS software provides a comprehensive unified web-based interface to all data that has been gathered and collated in the CMMS database. Data from various types of wayside detectors including systems provided by Trimble and systems from other suppliers can be seamlessly integrated within CMMS. Current system data streams that can be integrated include wheel profile and brake shoe measurements, wheel impact detectors, hot bearing detectors, and acoustic bearing detectors.
Support for complicated composite queries and immediate defect reporting using email, SMS, etc.
CMMS is a single point of access to all condition monitoring data with the advantage of a customizable search functionality across the entire database. CMMS consolidates all the vehicle exceptions across all installed monitoring systems to be able to analyze and plan all the required maintenance activities for a train. CMMS also integrates to SAP and other maintenance systems to create maintenance notifications. CMMS is based on a SQL backend that houses all the data from all detector systems.
A single point of access to all condition monitoring data
Provides a comprehensive unified web-based interface to all data generated by wayside detection and monitoring systems.
Customizable search functionality to maximize data usability
Easy query design and test environment support for complicated composite queries.
Alerts and alarms to assist with efficient maintenance planning and execution
Automated alarm generation based on predefined conditions such as trended or absolute measurements. Automated defect reporting by email, SMS, SAP PM notifications, etc. Integrated to SAP and other maintenance systems to create maintenance notifications.
- Detector status: Status display for real time indication of wayside detector health.
- Train listing: Trains listed by detector site and number of alarms.
- Wagon history: Historical data and images for all wagon history.
- Query generator: Generic query generation tool capable of simple through to complex composite queries.
- Alert generator: User customizable alarming tool based on predefined conditions such as trended or absolute measurements.
- Reporting functionality: Customizable reports for consist alarm notifications.
- Capable of importing all wayside detector data.
- Can be hosted either within a customer IT infrastructure or in the cloud.
- Integration with Windows Active Directory to manage user access control.
- Can be integrated with enterprise resource planning software (e.g. SAP, Maximo etc.).
- Automated defect reporting via email, SMS, SNMP etc.