Virtual train inspection portal
Trimble® TrainWatch software is a powerful virtual train inspection portal that provides a comprehensive environment for train inspectors to inspect a full train using data gathered by wayside equipment.
Complete full train inspections using wayside data
Makes virtual train inspection even faster
Existing Trimble automated inspection algorithms are also supported within the TrainWatch environment. This allows some required inspections to be managed using automated algorithms making the virtual inspection process an even faster.
Versatile reporting to maximize data usability
TrainWatch provides versatile reporting capabilities to facilitate train condition reporting, including cropping images of relevant sections directly into the report, adding comments, automatic identification of the car (wagon) that components belong to, and more.
Links to data display and supports data from multiple sources
This innovative technology can link directly to Trimble WISE software for data display. TrainWatch supports image data from all Trimble wayside detectors including the Trimble TrainView, TruckView, and CSCView systems, together with data display from other detector technologies such as impact detectors, hot box detectors, and acoustic bearing detectors.
Automation speeds up the full train inspection process
Provides different modes of inspection like animation, car based and/or component based. Automation makes virtual inspection process faster saving time and money.
Maximizes the use of data
Feeds from multiple sources can be brought together and used to automate inspection workflows. Makes the best use of gathered wayside data with flexible reporting and data display options.
- Animation: Train motion is simulated at a desired speed.
- Car mode: Car by car data access with AEI identification attached.
- Component mode: Access and navigate through certain components.
- Mixed mode: Mix different modes of operation in a predefined form.
- Synchronous: All displayed data are synchronized in time and location.
- Asynchronous: Different customized cameras/cars/ components display.
- Graphical interface to view the camera orientation.
- Assign cameras to display windows.
- Navigation bar to show the current car position within the train.
- Car list available for inspection.
- Customize all displays.
- Audio support.
- Image cropping for reporting purposes.
- Excel report generation for train/car/component.
- AEI (RFID) integration.
- Email generation.