Complete wayside detector data solution
Trimble® WISE (Wayside Inspection System Environment) software is a condition monitoring data management platform that provides a unified environment for wayside detector data.
Complete wayside condition monitoring inspection data management environment
Unified interface to multiple data sources to analyze and plan required train maintenance activities
Data generated by wayside detection and monitoring systems is highly beneficial for train maintenance and derailment prevention. As more systems are deployed, the management and effective use of gathered detector data becomes more challenging. Also, the correlation between data generated by different detectors provides additional opportunities to analyze and understand the condition of any individual rolling stock or the whole fleet.
Trimble WISE software provides a comprehensive unified web-based interface to all data that has been gathered and collated in the WISE database. Data from various types of wayside detectors including systems provided by Trimble and systems from other suppliers can be seamlessly integrated within WISE. Current system data streams that can be integrated include wheel profile and brake shoe measurements, wheel impact detectors, hot bearing detectors, and acoustic bearing detectors.
Support for complicated composite queries and immediate defect reporting using email, SMS, etc.
WISE is a single point of access to all condition monitoring data with the advantage of a customizable search functionality across the entire database. WISE consolidates all the vehicle exceptions across all installed monitoring systems to be able to analyze and plan all the required maintenance activities for a train. WISE also integrates to SAP and other maintenance systems to create maintenance notifications. WISE is based on a SQL backend that houses all the data from all detector systems.
A single point of access to all condition monitoring data
Provides a comprehensive unified web-based interface to all data generated by wayside detection and monitoring systems.
Customizable search functionality to maximize data usability
Easy query design and test environment support for complicated composite queries.
Alerts and alarms to assist with efficient maintenance planning and execution
Automated alarm generation based on predefined conditions such as trended or absolute measurements. Automated defect reporting by email, SMS, SAP PM notifications, etc. Integrated to SAP and other maintenance systems to create maintenance notifications.
- Web-based interface
- Tabular measurement data view as well as graphical
- Visualization of data
- Visual trending and analysis of measurement data
- Standard periodic reports
- Predictive alarming capability
- Train, vehicle, and/or component data, search and display
- Easy query design and test environment support for complicated composite queries
- Automated alarm generation based on predefined
- Conditions such as trended or absolute measurements
- Automated defect reporting by email, SMS, SAP PM notifications, etc.
- Communication with maintenance systems (such as SAP, etc.)
- Integration with windows active directory to manage user access control
- Import and integrate data generated by various 3rd party detectors
- Image database for visual inspection of reported defects
- Automatic detector health monitoring and reporting